Integral Orifice Assembly
: This type of assembly is used where the
Differential Pressure Transmitter has to be mounted directly
on the Orifice Assembly. This eliminates the impulse tubing
from Orifice Assembly to DP Transmitter. This type of
assembly is used for line size below 2” (50 NB). The
transmitter in mounted on the orifice assembly with the help
of 3-Way Manifold. The assembly consists of orifice plate
with two integral blocks having corner taps. It also
consists of a meter run pipe having length of 750mm on the
upstream side and 250mm on downstream side. Technical Specification :
1. Size for Integral Design : 15, 20, 25, 40 mm
2. Size for Flanged Design : 25, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100, 150
3. Material- Flanges & Carrier Ring : A105 / SS304/ SS316 /
SS316L / CS & Other materials on request.
4. Orifice Plate : SS304, SS316, SS316L, Hast C, Monel, PP,
PVC,PTFE, Coated or Clad with PP /HDPE / PTFE.
5. Gasket : CAF / SS Spiral Wound + CAF / PTFE / PVC /
Rubber, Other materials as per special request.
6. Stud / Nut : ASTM A193 Gr B/ASTM A194 CI 2H A193 B16/A194
7. Standards Applicable : Design - ISA RP 3.2 / DN 1952 / BS
1042 - 1981-84
8. Bore Calculation : ISO 5167 / BS 1042 / RW Miller / L. K.
SPIN / AGE - 3.7
9. Flanges : ANSI B-16-36 / or Equivalent
10. Types : Square edge concentric, Quadrant edges, Conical
11. Pressure Toppings: For 1" to 16" - Flange Taps / Corner
Taps. Above 16" - D x D/2.